Love Your Domain uses a maildir system, which means that all email boxes and messages are stored as files in folders on your account.
To access these files and folders:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Files section, click File Manager.
- Select Home Directory and click Go.
- Open the mailfolder.Note: The new, cur, temp, .Trash, and .Sent folders within the mail folder are NOT for any user-created email accounts. They are actually folders for the cPanel username.
- Inside the mail folder, find the folder for the domain of the desired email address.
- Inside the domain folder you will find a folder for each email user for that domain. For example, when looking for email@example.com, open the example.com folder; inside you will find a webmaster folder along with any other email accounts for that domain.
- Open the folder for the desired email address and you will find the new, cur, temp, .Trash and .Sent folders for that particular email account.Warning! We do not recommend that you change anything in these folders; however, accessing these folders can be very convenient if you want to mass delete a large number of emails or email accounts.
Was this answer helpful?
Option 1 In a FTP client enter this information. Host = add on domain name User =...
Q. Why is my public_html folder suddenly empty? A. There can be several reasons for why your...
Parked domains are often used by businesses that want to have more than one web address for...
We run CentOS Linux Currently on Version 6.7
All shared and reseller accounts come with: Click to Expand - Software and Program Versions...