Love Your Domain uses a maildir system, which means that all email boxes and messages are stored as files in folders on your account.
To access these files and folders:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Files section, click File Manager.
- Select Home Directory and click Go.
- Open the mailfolder.Note: The new, cur, temp, .Trash, and .Sent folders within the mail folder are NOT for any user-created email accounts. They are actually folders for the cPanel username.
- Inside the mail folder, find the folder for the domain of the desired email address.
- Inside the domain folder you will find a folder for each email user for that domain. For example, when looking for email@example.com, open the example.com folder; inside you will find a webmaster folder along with any other email accounts for that domain.
- Open the folder for the desired email address and you will find the new, cur, temp, .Trash and .Sent folders for that particular email account.Warning! We do not recommend that you change anything in these folders; however, accessing these folders can be very convenient if you want to mass delete a large number of emails or email accounts.
Was this answer helpful?
Cron is a Linux utility which schedules a command or script on your server to run automatically...
An addon domain is a fully functional domain that can be created from within your control panel....
File Manager is a quick and easy way to navigate through your files. To access File Manager:...
Databases offer a method for managing large amounts of information over the web easily. They are...
When you have a website online, you may want to keep track of how many people are visiting your...